[mrtg] Re: MRTG & ISDN

Tim Kennedy sugarat at thunderhold.sugarat.net
Wed Jul 7 02:12:06 MEST 1999

Jeff,

Just add all your instances to the target file.

Target[pipe50.yourdomain.com]:    1:public at pipe50.mydomain.com
				+ 2:public at pipe50.mydomain.com
				+ 3:public at pipe50.mydomain.com

Etc, etc. till you have all the wan ports included. (make sure you use teh
real instances, as 1, 2, 3, are not them)

Since the wan ports in use change with every subsequent dial, you need to
graph all of them in the same graph to assure that you are getting the
total in/out octets traversing the ISDN interface.

-Tim

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Jeff Wallace wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have been searching the list archives but so far have not found
> what I'm looking for. Hope someone has the answer.
>
> I have a Ascend PL50 with 2 64kb = 128kb, what I would like to
> do is only see one report for both channels instead of two 64kb
> channels.
>
> I'm sure it's a "Target" command to cfgmaker, but I have no clue.
> Can anyone help please?
>

> -jeffw
> ------
>
> --