[mrtg] Re: cisco 5000 switch . uplink port ?

Matt Woodling mwoodling at telebot.net
Sat Jul 10 07:50:11 MEST 1999

Switch port traffic stats are NOT in the standard MIB-II mibs.  What you
want is "etherStatsOctets" in the RMON-MIB.my file at
http://www.cisco.com/public/mibs/v1/RMON-MIB.my.  Unless you have a Unix box
with SNMPWALK, you should get GETIF (location can be found in the archives
for this list) which has a functional MIB walker module.