[mrtg] Re: mrtg list problem

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 12 18:40:33 MEST 1999

Today you sent me mail regarding mrtg list problem:

*>
*>
*> Hi Tobi,
*> Sorry to bother you with this but I can't seem to get a real person any other
*> way...
*>
*> I've been on the mrtg digest list for a while, but when the list manager was
*> changed, I somehow got popped off digest and into regular mode.  I can't
*> unsubscribe or change to digest;  I keep getting this "you aren't a member of
*> that list" message.  But I am on the list, because I'm getting quite a bit of
*> mrtg e-mail.  I'd  much rather be on digest.  Help!

you must find out under what address you are subscribed to the list ... look
at the Received lined of the mail you get from the list ...

send mail to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch with body 'help' and body 'flags'
to get a list of commands ... you can set the flag 'digest' on your
subscription to go back into digest mode ...

cheers
tobi
--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich