[mrtg] Re: Ideas for graphing 3+ variables

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Tue Jul 13 01:57:45 MEST 1999

actually MRTG does't graph more than two variables on the same graph.  There
is MRTG v3 which allows usage of more than two variables.  Unless you are
talking about combining multiple variables to equal one?

Joey Officer
Quality Publishing, Inc.
The Woodlands, Tx. 77380
281-362-7141 x106
800-792-6397

|no matter where you go, there you are...  |
|       --buckaroo banzai                  |