[mrtg] annotating MRTG graphs for user-changes-occured-here?

Voytek Eymont voytek at sbt.net.au
Fri Jul 16 17:54:54 MEST 1999

has anyone done/has something like a way to anotate MRTG graphs...:

I run mrtg with some externales monitoring hard disk space and swapper file;
every so often I might make a configuration change that will show up on the
graph

so far so good

but, by tommorow, I no longer rember when/what, if anything, did I alter...

so, I would like to put like an 'arrow' into a graph... ?

so, I can tell USER-INITIATED changes from SYSTEM-CAUSED cahnges...?

Voytek Eymont
SBT Information Systems Pty Ltd
http://www.sbt.net.au/links
phone +61-2 9310-1144 fax +61-2 9310-1118