[mrtg] Re: Thresholds

ericksen at byu.edu ericksen at byu.edu
Mon Jul 19 19:45:21 MEST 1999

Where can I gind the ThreshMax program.  I am trying to monitor the
traffic on some serial connections on my Cisco 7500.  I would like to
set a threshold that when crossed could execute a script.  Of course I
would want the threshold to be triggered by the MRTG snmp request.

Chris Ericksen
Network Analyst

<pine.bsf.4.05.9907141211080.82935-10000- at flywheel.spacemonster.org>
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/mrtg/?start=6429