[mrtg] Data collection - bug?

cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Jul 19 21:21:16 MEST 1999

In the last little while MRTG has been acting up very strange.  I'm
using the MRTG service to run the MRTG updates.  In the past week it's
been running and stopping and running and stopping.  I checked the
Event viewer but the messages provided by the service are useless.  I'm
running NT4.0 workstation with SP5 on a P133 with 98 megs of RAM.  Any
ideas, experiences?

Aslo, someone said they hacked the code to rateup (I think) for it to
chenge color on threshholds.  Could you please post?  The only
experience I have programming is Fortran.

Thanks,
Chris