[mrtg] Re: Where to INSTALL the GD libs?

James Smith JSMITH at PRESIDIO.com
Wed Jul 21 19:08:17 MEST 1999

Just put MRTG 2.8.2 on an NT4 box. No need to get/compile/install GD.
Graphics come out as gif images...

James H. Smith II
Systems Engineer
The Presidio Corporation
- Systems Engineering Group
(301) 459-2200 ext. 432
FAX (301) 459-2201

-----Original Message-----
From: Joey Officer [mailto:jofficer at insidehouston.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 1999 11:15 AM
To: cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com
Cc: MRTG Mailling List
Subject: [mrtg] Re: Where to INSTALL the GD libs?

Ok, well .. If I understand the reasoning for rateup being distrobuted as a
binary for NT users,its because the GD Libraries are already apart of the
rateup binary.  If this is the case, under NT you don't need to get the
GD1.6 libraries.  All you need is Perl and MRTG with the rateup binary.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Joey Officer
Quality Publishing, Inc.
The Woodlands, Tx. 77380