[mrtg] Re: MRTG & Qmail?

Jeremy Shaffner jer at jorsm.com
Fri Jul 23 16:02:00 MEST 1999

I don't remember the name of the program off hand, but Qmail comes with
it's own stats program (That, or there is one in the contrib section of
the Qmail homepage.)  Run that and feed into mrtg the parts that matter.

-Jeremy

Jeremy Shaffner                  JORSM Internet, Regional Internet Services
System Administrator             7 Area Codes in Chicagoland and NW Indiana
jer at jorsm.com                    100Mbps+ Connectivity, 56K-DS3, V.90, ISDN
support at jorsm.com                Quality Service, Affordable Prices
http://www.jorsm.com             Serving Gov, Biz, Indivds Since 1995