[mrtg] MRTG Help!: How to put graph/data to my home page

Andres Tong Andres.Tong at jud.ca.gov
Fri Jul 23 23:17:33 MEST 1999

     Hello,
     I was able to successfully run MRTG for NT and it successfully created
     HTMLs and GIFs to my directory. I having a tough time trying to figure
     out how to put the numerical data and GIF into my company's internal
     web page. I know how to create links to it, but I don't know how to
     embed it. That is, I'm trying to embed the beautiful graphs and data
     in real time to an existing web page. I am not a programmer and most
     of my work is on network analysis and router config, and I've been
     using Microsoft Frontpage to create the web site. Can anyone give me
     some ideas on how people are able to embed MRTG into existing pages
     and perhaps how they can superimpose one image over the other:
     example, every few seconds it will go to another GIF, etc. Do I need
     to write Perl code for this? Anyone feedback will be appreciated,
     perhaps code samples. Thanks!

     -Andy
     San Francisco, CA, USA