[mrtg] Problem with new MailStats

oikand at uom.gr oikand at uom.gr
Sat Jul 24 10:53:17 MEST 1999

I want to use your mrtg-mailstats program but I have a problem.
Although I run the program without error messages the graphs are empty.
I use it for a remote server with the below .cfg file:

Target[mail_mailserver]: `/usr/statistics/mrtg-2.6.6/run/mrtg-mailstats
/mrtg-mailstats -s mailserver`
MaxBytes[mail_mailserver]: 100
Options[mail_mailserver]: gauge,nopercent

When I run only the script I'm  getting the right results from the
mailserver. The log file is not update to a new line with the new
results. It always put the new results at the first line of the log
file. With the include version of the script mrtg-mailstats it is
working fine but I want to have and the total statistics of the mail
server.

Where is the problem and how can I fix it?