[mrtg] Re: Trouble with MRTG on my NT box

MRTG@triada.bg MRTG at Triada.bg
Sat Jul 24 12:27:47 MEST 1999

Hi,

Same problem with 'Rateup ERROR: Unknown option: -Z, sorry!' error.
Apparently there is a bug in 2.8.4 and 2.8.5.
Try with 2.8.3. It works fine.

Dimitar Kazakov
System Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: Jakob Bindslet [mailto:jakob at bindslet.dk]
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 1999 12:25 PM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Trouble with MRTG on my NT box

Calling all gurus

I have just installed MRTG on my NT-box, following Davis S. Divins
Guide(http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/nt-guide.html), but I
keep getting the following error(s):

D:\MRTG-2~1.5\workdir>d:\perl\bin\perl d:\mrtg-2.8.5\run\mrtg
d:\mrtg-2.8.5\run\
mrtg.cfg
Rateup WARNING: d:\mrtg-2.8.5\run\\rateup could not read the primary log
file fo
r bindslet.hhknet.dk
Rateup WARNING: d:\mrtg-2.8.5\run\\rateup The backup log file for
bindslet.hhkne
t.dk was invalid as well
Rateup ERROR: Unknown option: -Z, sorry!

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'bindslet.hhknet.dk'
 code was 256, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
 you should probably investigate the cause. :-)

D:\MRTG-2~1.5\workdir>

What am I doing wrong ??

Here lies Lester Moore           | Jakob "Jagoop" Bindslet
Shot four times with a .44       | e-home: www.bindslet.dk
No Les, No Moore                 | e-mail: jakob at bindslet.dk
 - tombstone text, Tombstone, AZ |