[mrtg] Re: OID for modem current connection rate under Linux?

Khurram Farhan Hassan khassan at aster.com.pk
Mon Jul 26 00:00:44 MEST 1999

Hi,

 Thanks for your help. Perhaps I was not clear in my earlier package. I am
monitoring OID .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.5.3, but it is always 28800, even when the
modem connects at 33.6. Also, the connection retrains during the connection
(shifting up/down), but this OID always gives the same reading. I have a
Microcom modem with an LCD display which gives me the current connection
rate. How can I get this rate?

 Khurram.