[mrtg] Re: "INDEXMAKER" usage.............

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Wed Jul 28 13:55:25 MEST 1999

Javier,

If you use -r, you need to have a regular expression (a search string) in
the command line.  By default the regular expression is '.' which matches
all strings.  You also need a title if you are using the -t option, and the
output is to a file, not a directory.  If you just want an index page for
all of the targets in the cfg file, try the following:

perl indexmaker -t "Title" -r "." mrtg.cfg > c:\inetpub\wwwroot\test.html

HTH,

Ken