[mrtg] Re: mrtg.org /.net

Erik Power erik at sitespecific.net
Wed Jul 28 21:04:34 MEST 1999

If you go to http://payments.networksolutions.com and type in these domains,
you'll see that NSI wants a $70 for each domain. Best guess is that these
domains are on hold due to lack of payment.

Erik P. Power              Site Specific, Inc.
erik at sitespecific.net      1402 3rd Ave. Suite 324
Voice: (206) 652-0677      Seattle, WA 98101
Fax:   (206) 652-0676      http://www.sitespecific.net