[mrtg] Re: mrtg.org /.net

Tim Kennedy sugarat at thunderhold.sugarat.net
Wed Jul 28 21:42:12 MEST 1999

Yes.  Again.  I am having problems with the NIC.
I suppose I can pay for them, but I need to change addresses
and contact info changed, and NSI is *NOT* hte least bit helpful.

I have been trying for a while now to ge tthis info changed, and
finally decided to let the domains laps, and register them afterwards
with another registrar, and let them deal with the NIC.

If somebody else want's to help get it changed or moved, I will still
pay for them.  Anybody here know anybody at the NIC?

-Tim

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, William F. Maton wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Erik Power wrote:
>
> > If you go to http://payments.networksolutions.com and type in these domains,
> > you'll see that NSI wants a $70 for each domain. Best guess is that these
> > domains are on hold due to lack of payment.
>
>    Billing Contact:
>       Kennedy, Timothy C  (TK1395)  internic at SUGARAT.NET
>       (703)321-8000 x2224 (FAX) (703)321-8316
>
> wfms
>
> --

Timothy Kennedy
sugarat.net, Network Management Resources
http://www.sugarat.net