[mrtg] Re: mrtg.org /.net

Starkweather, Mike mike.starkweather at anheuser-busch.com
Wed Jul 28 21:54:06 MEST 1999

Tim,

You can change the information yourself as long as your NIC handle is TK1395 and
your email address is internic at sugarrat.net.

Go to http://www.networksolutions.com/makechanges/ and choose Web Address to
change the domain information, or Whois to change your handle information.  They
generate a change form and email it to you.  You must forward it back to an
address they specifiy.  Changes usually happen overnight.

Mike Starkweather