[mrtg] Unidentified dips in Total BW graphs

tozz at sidehack.sat.gweep.net tozz at sidehack.sat.gweep.net
Thu Jul 29 19:14:53 MEST 1999

Greetings-

I am graphing total BW from several peering circuits by adding
together serval targets on one graph.  This works fine until my total
BW reaches ~120M then my total drops below 20M.  My current theory is
that there is some type of limitation (Perhaps 32 bit counters?) that
my BW total exceeds causing counters to roll over.

I am using MRTG 2.7.0.  Has anyone else seen this or suggest a fix?

thanks in advance
-cp
--
Craig Pierantozzi			voice: 720-888-1226