[mrtg] Re: RMON broadcast statistics

Mike Starkweather mstark at primary.net
Fri Jul 30 03:22:10 MEST 1999

Azhar,

If MRTG is running on the same NT server as the RMON probe then you might be
able to extract data from the probe and send it into MRTG.  You will need
some kind of command line utility to extract the data and possibly a small
Perl script or other utility to reformat the data for MRTG.  See the
documentation for Target for the proper format, which is basicly a four line
file:

reading1
reading2 (can be the same as reading1 or set to 0)
timestamp (can be 0)
description (can be anything)

Good luck.

Mike Starkweather