[mrtg] Re: DNS Statistics - MRTG

Adam Bayless abayless at fiber.net
Fri Jul 30 17:32:20 MEST 1999

Craig,

This is working on one of my Bind 8 boxes, the other needs some work, but
it should work for you:

I use 'ndc stats' to create a statistics file, then a perl script on the
name server to parse out the important stuff and feed it to another script
on the mrtg machine, which feeds it to mrtg. It works pretty good.

If you would like the scripts, let me know.

Adam