[mrtg] Re: problem with mrtg list archive

Utsav Ratti Utsav_Ratti at MCKINSEY.COM
Fri Jul 30 21:07:26 MEST 1999

I've also had this happen.

Uts

"Alan J. Flavell" <flavell at a5.ph.gla.ac.uk> on 07/30/99 07:24:53 AM

Please respond to A.Flavell at physics.gla.ac.uk
To:   mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
cc:    (bcc: Utsav Ratti)

On various occasions I have tried to use the mrtg list archive
pointed to by http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg

Initially it seems to give a useful response, e.g if I search for
some likely term it tells me e.g "1-13 of 1000" and shows the first
13 entries.  But if I try to go on to the next entries, it always
seems to result in "no matches".

I was wondering if this is a common experience?