[mrtg] Re: MRTG Dies after Re-Boot

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Wed Nov 3 15:26:08 MET 1999

Most likely the scheduler service didn't start for some reason. It may
be that it was unable to contact a domain controller where the account
existed. Or the service is setup to manually start.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE          DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                       Alexandria, VA
dcppage at dcptech.com               http://www.dcptech.com