[mrtg] Removing a "blip"?

TTSG ttsg at ttsg.com
Thu Nov 4 14:17:17 MET 1999

Hi,

	We ran into a networking problem recently that blasted 39Mbs
to every since port on every single switch.  As such, every graph currently
shows a tremendous spike, and anything else thats normally usable is gone.

	I'm wondering if there is some utility or something that I can
run saying "From 2-3PM today, pretend the switch was unreachable and
adjust everything accordingly".  I was told I could hand edit the log,
delete the old, and it would re-calc everything.  I have alot to do this
to and wondered if there was something I can do programatically?

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG