[mrtg] MRTG 2-8.9 memory leak?

Brad Johns brad.johns at tenauto.com
Fri Nov 5 19:04:31 MET 1999

Anybody else out ther running 2.8.9 and notice that their linux box is running with a lot of memory in use? I had my box with 64, and noticied it was normally runing at 58mb, so I added another 64, and now I run at 100mb used. This box is a new 6.1 redhat build, with nothing else running except mrtg. This is really weird, that it will be using this much memeory, even between my mrtg run-cycles. when my mrtg does run, it goes up to about 120mb.

Help!
brad.johsn at tenauto.com