[mrtg] MRTG Move

Jeffrey Meltzer meltzer at villagenet.com
Mon Nov 8 02:29:39 MET 1999

Hello.  I've been running MRTG on one box (Solaris Sparc 2.5) for about 2
years.  I'm trying to move to another box (Solaris x86 2.6).  I have
recompiled rateup, and moved over the html directory so I do not lose any
historical data.  I keep getting this error:

Rateup ERROR: Can't cope with 10.1.0.1.1-week.gif, sorry!

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router '10.1.0.1.1'
 If this happens all the time,
 you should probably investigate the cause. :-)

I can't seem to see any problems.  What does this error typically mean?

Thanks!

Jeffrey Meltzer, Senior Network Administrator
VillageNet: http://www.villagenet.com
Personal Site: http://www.meltzer.org
SolarisGuide: http://www.solarisguide.com