[mrtg] target different oids different snmpd

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Wed Nov 10 22:35:22 MET 1999

heres one that I haven't seen on the list...

If I want to monitor two different OIDs from two different snmpd packages
how would I write the target expression.  I tried this, but it did not work:

Target[xyz]: oid1:127.0.0.1 at public&oid2:127.0.0.1 at public:26

oid1 being the first OID I want to monitor, in this case CPU utilization
oid2 being the second OID I want to monitor, in this case number of users
logged in.

Now here's the tricky part.  The second OID is coming from a seperate SNMPd
package running on the same box, just a different port.  If I need to
explain more, please let me know and I'll be happy to elaborate.

Joey Officer
Systems Analysts
Quality Publishing, Inc.
281-362-7141 x106 -Work