[mrtg] Re: Network conf. changes ==> MRTG is messed up!!!
lsheldon at creighton.edu
Mon Nov 15 16:06:43 MET 1999
> I have posted this question several times before, but I will give it one
> more shot.
Seems like every time somebody posts the question, there are three classes
of answers, every time.
One class says it doesn't happen, we are imagining it.
One class says it does happen, but you can't do anything about it.
The third class says it does happen, and the documentation tells you hawo to
Do you ever read any of the answers? The archives? The documentation?
- L. F. (Larry) Sheldon, Jr. -
. Unix Systems and Network Administration .
- Creighton University Computer Center-Old Gym -
. 2500 California Plaza .
- Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A. 68178 Two identifying characterstics -
. lsheldon at creighton.edu of System Administrators: .
- 402 280-2254 (work) Infallibility, and the ability to -
. 402 681-4726 (cellular) learn from their mistakes. .
- 402 332-4622 (residence) -
. http://www.creighton.edu/~lsheldon Adapted from Stephen Pinker .
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg