[mrtg] bug with UseRRdTool and LoadMibs

Olivier Daury olivier at co.arianeii.be
Tue Nov 16 16:14:50 MET 1999

Hi,

Problem:
I had an error when I set UseRRDTools: Yes in mrtg config file
"
Unknown SNMP var cacheClientHttpRequests
"
If I run mrtg without this option all is ok.

Solution:
If fact, when UseRRDTools is set, mrtg don't create the file oid-mib-cache.txt
So a solution is to create manually this file or import the one create when
UseRRDTools is not set.

Hope this help,

Oliver somewhere in The Hague