[mrtg] Re: compling gd
buchhod at kentrox.com
Wed Nov 17 20:07:46 MET 1999
1. To solve "libxxxx.so not found" errors (on Solaris), I added an
explicit LD_LIBRARY_PATH assignment to the "run_mrtg" wrapper.
2. I just installed Apache (1.3.9) , pretty much w/o any changes, and
everything worked fine. My browsers are Netscape Navigator 4.x
(Solaris, Linux, Win*) and IE 4.x (Win*). I think the magic
telling a HTTP server about a file's type is in the "mime.types" file.
The Apache distribution already had "image/png png".
- Don Buchholz, Communication Networks Manager <don_buchholz at adc.com>
- ADC Telecommunications, Broadband Business Group - Portland, OR - USA
- 14375 NW Science Park Drive, Portland, OR 97229
- phone: 503/350-6466 FAX: 503/641-3321
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Tatsuya Kawasaki wrote:
> thnx. I found it by myself while I was sniffing FAQ on solaris.
> Question. for some reason, when I compile mrtg with regular way,
> I get error saying that rateup can not find libpng.*
> but when I caompiled it statically, I get right.. It appeared
> no problem.
> I need to install apache on the server.
> since files are *.png, do I need something speical to see via netscape
> running on solaris.
> Tatsuya Kawasaki
> Allegiance Telecom
> Unlock the Power of the Internet
> Phone 301.215.6777 Fax 301.215.5991
> Affiliation given for identification not representation
> On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Don Buchholz wrote:
> > /usr/ucblib/libucb.so.1
> > On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Tatsuya Kawasaki wrote:
> > >
> > > I get libucb.so.1 not found.
> > > Does anyone have any idea where can I get this lib?
> > >
> > > tatsuya
> > >
> > >
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg