[mrtg] mrtg-mica-probe, mrtg-misc-probe, mrtg-ntap-probe, mrtg-ping-probe -- New Location!

Peter W. Osel pwo at mc.HL.Siemens.DE
Thu Nov 18 22:18:28 MET 1999

Hi *,

The new location of my mrtg-*-probe packages is

	ftp://ftp.pwo.de/pub/pwo/mrtg/
	http://pwo.de/projects/mrtg/

there you will find current copies of

	mrtg-mica-probe, mrtg-misc-probe, mrtg-ntap-probe, mrtg-ping-probe

Sorry for the problems, but the domain transition did not work as
smoothly as I had hoped.

	--pwo

> hi all,
>
> I need some scripts to produce dome ping statistics output for mrtg.
> I found something about this in mrtg' docs but the web address
> specified there does not exist; this is the one:
> ftp://ftp.AgiX.NET/pub/networking/mrtg/mrtg-ping-probe/
> so, could someone send me the last version of "mrtg-ping-probe" ?
>
> thanks in advance,
> regards,
> Claudiu Bosioc
>
> --

	--pwo

[nosave]

	A few weeks of developing and testing can save
	a whole afternoon in the library
		-- Achim Jung

--
Peter W. Osel                   Sr. Network Systems Administrator
Infineon Technologies           Email: pwo at Infineon.COM