[mrtg] Re: indexmaker questions

Tim Kennedy sugarat at thunderhold.sugarat.net
Mon Nov 22 18:28:52 MET 1999

Okay, folks.  I put it all together in a package.  It is at
http://www.sugarat.net/software.htm

There is a README included.  The file is a tar.gz file, if anyone can't
open a tar.gz file, let me know I'll post a zip format file.
The scripts themselves are fairly well documented as well.

For thos who have no idea what I'm talking about,
http://www.sugarat.net/inventory/index.html has a one router glimps of the
tables these scripts produce.

Also, I have posted my cfgmaker_sub script, that correctly builds mrtg cfg
files for routers with frame-raly subinterfaces, and it's really easy to
add other sub-interfaces (I think)... (It should be.  I haven't tried
since we only have a couple ATM interfaces, but the IOS we have doesn't
support any ATM mibs for like cell-rates, and stuff)...

You can find that on the same page.

-Tim

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Russ Michel wrote:

> Could you post that script?  Sounds like a great addition.

Timothy Kennedy
sugarat.net, Network Management Resources
http://www.sugarat.net