[mrtg] Re: PROBLEMS with Exchange.mib on WinNT

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Tue Nov 23 13:46:55 MET 1999

If you run PERFM.bat, it exposes a number of PerfMon counters via SNMP.  As
part of this process, it overwrites any current config that exposes PERFMON
counters.  PERFM.bat does NOT include Exchange counters.  Check the archives
for a message I posted on 6/21/99 on how to add Exchange counters after the
fact.  Its titled [MRTG]: MRTG and NT (again)

HTH,

Ken

Ken Stieers
Lan Administrator