[mrtg] Re: linux MIB.

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Mon Nov 29 07:54:09 MET 1999

first, yes it has been thoroughly discussed, but thats ok ...

Ok what you need to do is first determine what SNMPd package you are
running, wether it be UCD or CMU.  Next compile the appropriate MIB files
into an MIB/OID browser and look for the data you wish to gather.

Start by telling us which SNMPd package you are running, we can all move
from there...

joey