[mrtg] Re: Ping-Probe Problems

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Fri Sep 3 13:33:50 MEST 1999

You need to do something like this:

Target[www.test.com]: `perl d:\mrtg\run\mrtg-ping-probe  www.test.com`

or

Target[www.test.com]: `d:\perl\perl d:\mrtg\run\mrtg-ping-probe
www.test.com`

Ken

     or without the perl statement:

     Target[www.test.com] `d:\mrtg\run\mrtg-ping-probe  www.test.com`

     Do I need to specify my perl path in the top of the ping-probe source
     code?
     If so, what is the correct path format for `d:\per\`  ?

     Anyone can help?

     -andres Tong
     Judicial Council of California
     San Francisco, Ca USA