[mrtg] Re: Add 'n OIDs

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Fri Sep 3 18:20:39 MEST 1999

> if I remember correctly, you are almost exact.
>
> it should be (someone correct me if I'm wrong):
>
> Target[bleh]: OID1&OID2+OID3:public at 127.0.0.1
>
> no parenthesis
>

> > Another addition question.
> >
> > What is the proper syntax for the following?
> >
> > Target[test]: OID1&(OID2+OID3):community at host
> >
> > scud

Is that actually correct. I've always used OID1&OID2:community at host +
OID3&OID4:community at host. I actually have some uses for doing
OID1+OID2&OID3+OID4+OID5:community at host, but the instructions don't say
it is done like this so I never tried. Time to go play.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE          DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                       http://www.dcptech.com
dcppage at dcptech.com