[mrtg] [mrtg]RE: Duplicates found...

Clint Alexander Clint.Alexander at corp.ptd.net
Thu Sep 9 21:46:34 MEST 1999

Yes I'm aware of this.
I have been studying the cfgmaker program for a while today among other
things.
The problem is, I run a shell script on a unix machine, that feeds
cfgmaker each router in a database to query.
Now, only 4 routers have gave me this problem, however, cfgmaker
correctly lays out the config for the rest.
I'm trying to figure out, if its something in the router name, or
something just in cfgmaker that is not allowing the code:

(Line 392/cfgmaker)    my $name="$router.$index";
(Line 418/cfgmaker) ${c}Target[$name]: $index:$community\@$router

to work properly.
Because, even though there is no $index in ' [$router.$index] '
the variable $index DOES appear in the rest of the line ' ]:
$index:$community\@$router '

I don't know. Kinda weird.

MRTG 2.8.8
RH Linux 2.2.5-15smp i686

If anyone else has any ideas, let me know :)
thx