[mrtg] Strange Error

Leonardo Rodrigues coelho at persogo.com.br
Fri Sep 10 16:59:17 MEST 1999

Hey people, look what I get when I ran MRTG .....

Warning: There is something wrong with Target '3:public at 10.32.8.170'

* Its ifDescr used to be 'HP 10/100TX PCI Ethernet Driver
'
* Now it is 'HP 10/100TX PCI Ethernet Driver                             '

It's used to be X and now it is X ! The SAME thing ! I didn't change the
cards ! It's wrong ! To solve this, i added a cron entry that erases my
mrtg.ok just before mrtg comes up ! BUT it shouldn't give me that error

I'm actually using 2.7.5 ( can't update to 2.8 cause I need things to be
seen on v3 browsers, and they dont support png ).

Has anybody passed this before ? Any help ?

Hope hearing from you soon
Leonardo Rodrigues