[mrtg] Re: netApp's disk utilization

David Lang dlang at diginsite.com
Fri Sep 10 21:31:17 MEST 1999

Netapp has a version of MRTg on their site, it is the solaris version so
if you don't run mrtg on solaris at the very least you will have to
replace the rateup binary. when I downloaded it they had some other
binaries on there, when I made a fuss they sent me a perl version of them,
but i don't know if they ever updated their site.

David Lang