[mrtg] OID for Switch CPU Utilization...

lfiddler at us.ibm.com lfiddler at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 15 21:55:06 MEST 1999

Can anyone help me with this?  I am monitoring bytes in/out on several switches,
but also need CPU Utilization.  I am pretty new at this MRTG thing, so I would
need detailed information.  I know I may need to get information from the switch
manufacturer, but is there anything else that I may need in order to produce
graphs for CPU util?  Your info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much...

Lisa Fiddler
lfiddler at us.ibm.com
Madness takes it's toll.... Please have exact change ready.