[mrtg] "AbsMin" or equivalent?

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Sun Sep 19 23:44:17 MEST 1999

I've discovered the MIBs for temperature on a Cisco 7206.  Way cool.  Or
at least I can tell if it's cool or not.

But, the graphs all scale from zero at the bottom.  This results in a
loss of resolution when I'm expecting the chassis temperature never to
drop below 60 degrees F.

Is there a way in the config to specify a minimum value so as to draw
the graphs from, say, 60 to 100 degrees?  Something similar to AbsMax
but for the bottom of the graph.

--
--        Jay Hennigan     jay at west.net    805-884-6323          --
WestNet:  Internet service to Santa Barbara, Ventura and the world.