[mrtg] How to change Legend values

Ned Williams willian at sti.imshealth.com
Thu Sep 23 17:09:43 MEST 1999

Hi list,
        I' ve been playing with mrtg now for a while as a way to
represent my SNMP information. However the one thing I cannot figure out
how to do is change the legend values and metrics and graph titles? I
want to use MRTG to show status of a Novell Server,and some USR 3com
modem racks as well as some 3 com switches. In order to do this I would
need to be able to customize the graphs? is this an MRTG issue of a GD
issue?

thanks
Ned Williams
IMS Health - Strategic Technologies