[mrtg] Re: 95th percentile?

Erik Van Riper erik at intervu.net
Fri Sep 24 16:22:13 MEST 1999

Well, I guess that is a good question.  I am interested in figuring out what
my bill from my different ISP's will be, since I am charged at the 95th
percentile.  Since I am in multiple ISP's, and I have different contracts,
some bandwidth is more expensive than others.  I can direct traffic to other
locations if things start to get too expensive.  The "WithPeak" seems to
give me a peak, but not exactly what I am looking for unless I am just being
stupid this morning and not fully understanding the implications of it......

--
Erik Van Riper
Manager, Network Operations