[mrtg] Re: 95th percentile?

Erik Van Riper erik at intervu.net
Fri Sep 24 18:08:13 MEST 1999

There is a perl module that I am looking at (Statistics::Descriptive) that
does this type of computation, the issue is mostly how to interpret the data
correctly from the MRTG log files.  I will try to look at this during the
weekend, however I am not a math person so this may take me longer than
others may be able to figure out.

If anyone has ever manipulated the log files generated by MRTG in the past
with perl that could provide some insight, I would be most appreciative.

--
Erik Van Riper
Manager, Network Operations