[mrtg] Re: Threshold on NT?

Kirk Rogers Kirk.Rogers at trw.com
Sat Sep 25 16:51:41 MEST 1999

David,
Have you tried launching a perl program from the ThreshProg parameters?  I
can make a batch file work but cant with a perl program.  Isn't this a
little strange?  I'm beginning to think it's a limitation in the 'mrtg' file
that was not written to launch external programs other than batch files.  Am
I wrong or am I just being a bone head and don't have something configured
correctly or leaving something out?

Kirk