[mrtg] Re: multiple lines on the graphs

Jacek Zabicki jzabicki at equifax.ca
Thu Sep 30 23:45:32 MEST 1999

Where can I find RRD Tool ?

-----Original Message-----
From: mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch [mailto:mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch]On
Behalf Of Joey Officer
Sent: 30 September, 1999 11:42
To: Robin Kearney; mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: multiple lines on the graphs

You should check into RRDTool, this is essentialy MRTG v3.  I personally
have not had the need (yet) to work with RRDTool but from what I understand
it will do what you are looking for.  Another alternative is to add two or
more OIDs together like math.  For example:

Target[xyz]: 2:public at wellfleetA + 1:public at wellfleetA

this will add the two OIDs together and output as one value.  You could do
something similar like adding your system with your user time, that atleast
would free up on variable.

Just a thought...

Joey Officer
Quality Publishing, Inc.