[mrtg] Newbie Question

Dailey Matthew SSgt 55CS/SCBBC Matthew.Dailey at offutt.af.mil
Mon Apr 3 15:59:58 MEST 2000

In the range of Newbie Questions:  I'm really new to Mrtg and use it to
monitor several things, but I can't spell perl and have never done much
programming but I' learning fast.  All of you are great with the help E-mail
list and don't make the newcomers look like idiots I love that.

I'm trying to get the CPU Utilization from a 3Com Corebuilder 3500 and can't
seem to get the script to run correctly I keep getting and IfInOctets,
IfOutOctets, and a couple of sys errors.  Anyone monitoring this or someone
that has sample script I can use .  I have the MIB 1.3.6.1.4.43..2.13.8.4==>
a3ComSysMisc4.

I have all the right Community strings and target Id Ect....  I just can't
seem make it work

Thanks
Matt Dailey
Offutt AFB