[mrtg] Re: auto start mrtg on win2k using terminal services f or remote admin...

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at Computer-Partner.DE
Wed Apr 5 11:34:15 MEST 2000

Hi,

there is another tool in the Resource Kit.
It is called "autoexnt.exe" and launches
a batch-script at boot time.
No need to log on etc.
therefore no need for "autologon".

Didn't test it with W2000. Don't know if its in the RK for W2000 :-(

I'm using it under NT4 to start mrtg in "RunAsDaemon" mode...

hope it helps...

bye,

 Joerg Helmert