[mrtg] RE-post: rateup died from Signal 0

LEE,TECK-SENG (A-Singapore,ex1) teck-seng_lee at agilent.com
Thu Apr 6 03:51:17 MEST 2000

Hi all,

Sorry I have to re-post one more time as my mailing format may not be
correct in the subject field.

I have install mrtg 2.8.12 on a HPUX box, ver 10.20. However when I do a
"./mrtg mrtg.cfg", I get the following error :

       [ROOT server1]mrtg/run # ./mrtg mrtg.cfg
        sh: .//rateup: Execute permission denied.

        PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 0
         with Exit Value 1 when doing router '141.183.108.1.1'
         code was 256, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
         you should probably investigate the cause. :-)

I have changed the rateup permission to 777, but still have the same error
message. How can I resolve this problem ?

Regards,

Teck Seng, Lee
Agilent Technologies Singapore