[mrtg] Re: How can I change the Name of the HTML files?

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Mon Apr 10 16:25:46 MEST 2000

Those names are the ones in the brackets in the Target definitions in the
CFG file. i.e.

Target[123.123.123.123.1]

becomes 123.123.123.123.1-day.html and 123.123.123.123.1.log

If you want something more friendly, change these in the CFG files, rename
your logfiles to match, delete the HTML and PNG/Gif files and you're done.

HTH,

Ken