[mrtg] Re: mrtg-ping-prob?

Kruepke lister at kruepke.com
Wed Apr 12 06:19:52 MEST 2000

I don't know much about mrtg-ping-prob itself.  But based on the recent thread regaring  it, I know that you need a ping.exe that prints a summary when it is finished.  You can easily get this from any Win98 or Win2000 installation.  Just copy ping.exe from either of those systems.  As a matter of fact, before Win2000 came out, I used the Win98 ping.exe on my NT laptop (in place of the original one) simply for the use of the summary statistics.  (Pressing Ctrl-Break prints the stats and then continues pinging--very handy.)

I hope this helps a little bit.

Keith